SERVICES FOR ARBITRATION AND ADR IN VIETNAM
Mr Kieu Anh Vu is a listed arbitrator at Southern Trade Arbitration Centre (STAC), member of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators – MCiArb, uropean Court of Arbitration – Cour Européenne D’arbitrage (ECA), etc. Mr Kieu Anh Vu can be in charge arbitration cases as the arbitrator chosen by one Party of the dispute, including ad-hoc arbitration and institutional arbitration (arbitration centres).
As a listed mediator at Southern Trade Arbitration Centre (STAC) as well as independent mediator, Mr Kieu Anh Vu can resolve commercial disputes by commercial mediation at arbitration centres, mediation centres or ad-hoc mediation.
As the founder and managing partner of KAV Lawyers, with more than 10 years of experience in legal practice, Mr Kieu Anh Vu and KAV Lawyers are able to provides full legal services for ADR in Viet Nam. We can protect benefits for client as counsels, representatives of clients.
Please note that, to avoid interest conflict, we can not provide counsel service if we are in charge the case as arbitrators or mediators and vice versa.
Expert witnesses play an important role in arbitral proceedings. We can provide legal opinion about Vietnam law as an independent expert witnesses for arbitration cases regarding to Vietnam elements.
With expertise and experience in arbitration and ADR more than 10 years in Vietnam, we can support arbitral tribunal, mediators as the secretary.
RESEARCH & TRAINING
With deep experience in ADR field in Vietnam and as academic scholars, focus on arbitration and litigation, we can contribute as experts for reports, research regarding to Vietnam law, ADR, arbitration in Vietnam as well as training for learners about such subjects.
SOME ARBITRATION CENTRES IN VIETNAM AND AROUND THE WORLD
- Southern Trade Arbitration Centre (STAC)
- Vietnam International Arbitration Centre (VIAC)
- List of other arbitration centres in Vietnam (listed by Ministry of Justice)
- WTO Dispute Settlement
- WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Centre
- Swiss Arbitration Centre (ASA)
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Institue for Transnational Abitration (ITA)
- Permenant Court of Arbitration (PCA)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- International Centre for Settlement of Investent Dispute (ICSID – World Bank)
- ICC International Court of Arbitration
- German Arbitration Institue (DIS)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC)
- China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- International Council for Commercial Arbitration (ICCA)